- People believe in the product or service of the organization
- People feel good about what their company is trying to achieve
- Cooperation is good
- People have a similar goal in the organisation
- Use personal resources to actively solve problems
- Not limited to job description, will actively look for solutions
- Most everyone is in sales, marketing and PR; they are walking ambassadors
- No conflict between organisations promise to customers and employees
- Many are passionate about the product/service
Primary Values of a Brand Congruent Culture are:
Believe what you say
Live what you believe
Product/Service Improvement is everyone’s responsibility
Considerations in Evolving a Brand Congruent Culture:
- Cultivate a continuous improvement campaign for the individuals
- Infuse the idea that leadership is not a position but an identity that lets you excel in your endeavors.
- Apply Directive Communication based Leadership training to align your people with an organisation centered leadership identity
- Empowerment only works if people use it. People must be developed as leaders in their own areas.
- Excess bureaucracy and control kills empowerment and leadership development.
- Alignment of personal and organisational/group goals and values is essential for evolving to the next step
- Apply Directive Communication psychology alignment strategies such as the 6 step Creative Synergy Program